Daytona Beach, FL

Because Daytona Beach is one of the most popular Spring Break destinations in the US, especially among college students and young adults, it houses a great opportunity to witness not only to the local community in Daytona, but also to people from all over. Alongside experienced leaders, Steve and Erika Mortland, you will spend your days on the beach, at a community park, and in and out of various low income and homeless centers in the area. Through simply playing volleyball, offering a beverage and just hanging out, you will have the opportunity to build relationships and discuss Christ and the hope He is to you with hundreds of people from all walks of life.

Daytona Team Picture 2014_edit

Prayer Requests:

1. Pray that we would be able to speak the truth to people in need with NO fear
  2. Pray that we would have Radical Boldness!
  3. Pray that we would be able to share Jesus out of sincerity
  4. Pray that we would be unified as a team
  5. Pray that we could dive deeper into what it means to live with a kingdom mindset so that sharing about it is not a formula, but an overflow from our own lives, and who Jesus is to us personally.

Jeremiah 20:9 – But if I say, “I will not mention his word or speak anymore in his name,” his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones.
I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

John 15:5 – “I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

About these ads