- Safe travels
- To be understood in a foreign place
- Effectively share God’s love
- Health for our team
- Be vulnerable with one another as a team
- To walk humbly
Row 1: Kayleigh Avery, Mackenzie Tierney, Ali Shahsavar
Row 2: Laura Sells, Emma Rudd
Row 3: Nina Siems, Hannah Harvey, Abigail Crump
Row 4: Natalie Nohr, Annika Noetzel
Row 5: Hanna Foster, Jason Koh, Taylor Dunlop
Row 6: Noah Jurgensen, Joe Schuette, Stephen Susman, Graham Ortmann
Row 7: April Jurgensen, Jim Jurgensen
-Safety: on the roof, in our travels, and with our health
-Pray that we keep the right perspective and a good attitude.
-That we and the homeowners are willing to have hard conversations.
-For our overall team cohesion
Front Row (L to R): Morgan McGill, Hallie Charbogian, Jen Cline, Taylor Eddy, John Gemmel, Phil Warman
Back Rom (L to R): Denae Cowell, Peter Carlson, James DiLeonardi, Deven Watson, Molly Fletchall, Eric Castiglia, Brad Ryer
Front (L to R): Chris Chang, Matt Csakai, Sammy Rodriquez, Aaron Hussey
Middle (L to R): Kathryn Brenner, Kelsey Scott, Lainey Kibler, Kate Gannon, Kate McFeaters, Britney Graber
Back (L to R): John Beeghly, Joe Bialas, Meredith Touby, Leah Blachaniec, Kerri Guffey, Dr. Cindy Tyner, Emilee Murphy, Stan Tyner
– For our team, we ask for prayer that we would go to the DR as servants and learners, that we would embrace all opportunities to serve and love others, and that we would have good energy, health, and safety throughout our travels.
– For our host ministry, Kids Alive International, we ask for prayer that our work would enable the missionaries to build good relationships with the children and communities they serve and that our presence would be an encouragement to KA’s staff.
– For the DR, we ask for prayer that God’s love would be poured out through us, Kids Alive, and through the many believers living in the country. We also ask for prayers for wellness in the face of spiritual and physical ailments.
Front row: David Adams, Stephen Richardson, Emma Stevens, Anna Riggenbach, Ruhama Mergia
Middle row: Carolina Alvarado, Erin Rogalla, Abbey Vance, Keri Kauffman, Raegan Lintner, Ariadna Brito
Back row: Steve Estes, Matt Kalustian, Caleb Truax, Grace Hooley, Sara Padgett, Prisca Sakeuh, Wyatt Shanks, Will Schaufelberger.
Front Row: Delaney Getz, Natalie Rupp, Molly McNamara, Grace Carver, Natalie Duncan, Kelsie Collins
Second Row: Erika Mortland, Gloria Bulaya, Heather Stedt, Jesslyn Ridge, Mackenzie Hiers, Parker Rea, Danielle Straits
Third Row: Steve Mortland, Alyssa Henrikson, Ari Gibula, Mitch Helmkamp, Sam Davies, Josiah Peterson, Mike McLean, Noah Nemni
Last Row: Wynn Coggin, Nick Dennig, Luke Gray, Grason Poling, Chad Ibach, David Wright
Our prayer is that God would give us humble attitudes and a strong spirit to serve like Christ. While we serve, we yearn to seek God’s face through the people. As we impact the hearts of the people, may they impact ours as well.
Front row (L-R) Lauren Bergman, Hannah Goebel, Danielle Solis, Meghan Freer
2nd row (L-R) Hannah Brown, Kylie McCloughan, Katie Tupper, Hannah Pfau
3rd row (L-R): Adam Witzig, Alora Pradel, Mariela Carolina Sanchez Sanabria, Caroline Poland
4th row (L-R): Jusung Ho, Rachel General, Michael Granata, Josh Klabunde
Clarity in communicating business and economics knowledge
Flying in and out of Tegucigalpa
Working in an area where gang activity is prevalent
Good health leading up to the trip and during the week
That we would all interact with these differences in respectful ways
Continue to grow as a team
Communicate the gospel well amidst the business work and education we are sharing
Flexibility and open-mindedness throughout the entire trip
That our hearts would continue to be in the right place
- That the funding would come in
Team Verse – Micah 6:8
“He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”